The legal cannabis industry continues to prove itself as a legitimate and compelling billion-dollar product category with a diverse and appealing consumer base. It is no longer a matter of IF, but WHEN, CPG companies, especially those in the food, beverage, health, wellness, and beauty verticals, will enter the space and extend their portfolios with differentiated cannabis products.
Even for mature and established consumer product organizations, the learning curve for new market entrants navigating the cannabis industry can be steep and bringing a cannabis product to market can be a complex endeavor.
To help you navigate this new landscape, please join us for a comprehensive discussion on the cannabis product lifecycle to guide your entry into this burgeoning market. This discussion will be specifically tailored for CPG professionals, but anyone interested may attend.
• Steve Johnston, Management Consultant, The Valens Company
• Quinn Shiskin, Director, Products and Innovation, The Valens Company
• John Kagia, Chief Knowledge Officer, New Frontier Data
Topics to Include:
• Why Now: Gain insight into the immediacy of the market opportunity in North America.
• The Extraction Process: Follow the process from flower to product to market.
• Consumer Archetypes: Meet and compare the most relevant and appealing consumer groups.
• Branding & Marketing: Understand the implications of compliance adherence in Canada.
• Balancing Risk & Reward: Determine how to select the right extraction and manufacturing partner.
• Product Development Roadmap: Tailored partnership constructs take your product from development to market.