Legal hemp production is becoming an important component of American agriculture, given the vast potential and numerous product applications. After a volatile start to legal hemp farming in the U.S., stakeholders are projecting supply chains to stabilize in 2021 as the market matures, bringing more clarity and predictability throughout the entire commercial production lifecycle.
Reflecting on findings from our 2021 report, The U.S. Hemp Market Landscape, please join our panel discussion with industry experts from Hemp Benchmarks and New Frontier Data, as we discuss the opportunities and challenges across the U.S. hemp market from seed to sale.
Topics covered to include:
• Acreage: Balancing production with consumer demand
• Delta-8: Market fallout and opportunities
• Capacity of regional fiber processors
• Challenges of hemp harvesting
• Multi-use Crops: Bringing revenue to farms
• Hemp Protein: Wider adoption by food manufacturers